Making sushi at home is way cheaper than buying it at the restaurant, and it is A LOT of fun too! We decided to make our own sushi at home after seeing how many clients had bought tuna from us fresh or frozen and made their own. Have a look a quick recipe to get you started and place your order for tuna while you are preparing the rest of your ingredients. Due to our quick delivery turnaround time it is possible to plan to make sushi and receive your tuna the very next day.
Go Fish… How to Make a Spicy Tuna Roll?
What you will need:
- Seaweed (also known as nori)
- Sushi rice
- Your tuna
- Sriracha sauce
- Sushi vinegar
- Sesame oil and seeds
- Rolling mat
- First things first, you need to make a good sushi rice (Ingredients are usually on the packaging).
- Spread the sushi rice on the nori (seaweed) which should be placed on a rolling mat. Don’t smash the rice.
- Slice your Go Fish tuna thinly to lay on top of the sushi rice.
- Now you need to roll your sushi gently but very tightly so your sushi does not fall apart.
- If the rice is sticking to your fingers, keep some vinegared water nearby to dip them in.
To see the full recipe go to our recipes page.