Swordfish has a gorgeous meaty texture that pairs well with so many different flavours! Our swordfish portions, delivered directly to your door, are ideal for this delicious dish!
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1–2 2cm thick swordfish steaks (about 700g total)
- Salt, freshly ground pepper
- ½ small red onion, finely chopped
- 4 oil-packed anchovy fillets, drained, finely chopped
- 2 400g cherry tomatoes, drained
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 2 tablespoons Sherry vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons oregano leaves
- Lemon wedges (for serving)
Heat oven to 180°C.
Drizzle 2 Tbsp. oil in a 2L. baking dish. Add swordfish steaks and turn to coat; season with salt and pepper.
Toss onion, anchovies, tomatoes, capers, vinegar, and remaining 2 Tbsp. oil in a medium bowl; season with salt and pepper and arrange around fish.
Grill until fish is golden brown and tomatoes are starting to blister for 5–8 minutes. Turn fish and grill until fish is opaque throughout and tomatoes have burst and are blistered in spots, 5–7 minutes.
Top with oregano and serve with lemon wedges for squeezing over.
It could not be easier and healthier to whip up this meal!